Whether you play basketball at a pro level or you are just an amateur basketballer,one thing is certain: you need to learn how to jump higher!. The higher you jump, the more dunks you can take. and this is where the jump manual comes in.
This program was created to show you how to add at least 10 inches to your current vertical leap!!!!.
Sounds exciting and promising,but how true is it?
My name is Greg Crawford and today I am going to give you an unbiased review of the jump manual. Including a comprehensive guide on what to expect insde the program,the good bad and ugly side of this product.
And without wasting much time,lets get right into it
Why People Fail At Jumping Higher
If you have been trying to increase your veritcal leap but keep failing each time and wondering what you could have done better, I want to quickly tell you the errors that most people make:
1. lack of correct principles: Most people dont know what to do. knowledge they say is power. If that’s true,on the reverse, it would mean that the lack of knolwedge is weakness.
Are you applying the right knowledge? most people dont know how to jump higher!. There is a how to of a thing and If you dont know it,you would keep struggling with little to no results to show for it.
2.lack of correct practices: Now you have acquired the right knowledge, do you know the right practices. what and what you are supposed to do?.
Success in anything is predictable if you apply the correct and accurate practices.
What is the difference between the lack of correct principles and the lack of correct practices you might want to ask. well,the first talks about WHAT you do, the second is about HOW you do it!
3.lack of application of principles: knoelwedge is not really power. Applied knolwedge is.
What will it profit a man to get the right knolwedge and practise and still not take action.
It’s like learning about a pill that can cure a certain ailment you are going through and then refusing to take it!.
If you are willing to implement, then the jump manual promises to give you the right knowledge and practice such that in less than 2 weeks from now you would start jumping 10+ inches higher than you currently do.
The principles contained in it are so proven and time tested that Kenny Roda one of the main editor of ESPN certified and approved the guide.
My experience with the jump manual
I have always been an avid basketball lover since i was 7 and as usual one of the things i have always been curious about is how I can improve my game,play better, dunk like the big boys I usually see on TV or basketball games do it.
I would watch them on TV or games, but whenever I get on the court, I will fumble and fumble big time. I also started watching youtube videos, while the proved helpful, there is so little you can learn in a 2min video. I needed something more in depth and comprehensive and that was when I discovered the jump manual program.
I studied the knolwedge and practicses in it me and right away I started implementing them.
They sounded crazy to me at first but I was like let me try and see. In the first 30 days, my jump increase to 4′, then I got more serious and by the 12th week I had increased my jump to a whopping 36′!!!. To say i was excited would be an understatement.
What is the Jump Manual about and who created it
The jump manual was created by a nam called Jacob Hiller. Hiler is a world renowed trainer. He has been training folks for over 15 years and some of his students include NBA players and olympian atheletes.
John hiler is an ACE [American Council On Exercise] certified personal trainer. so you are sure you are reading from someone whose learning and methods have been tried and tested.
No wonder thousands of people have been raving anout the Jump Manual making it the number 1 selling vertical jump book on the internet
The Jump Manual is an 8 chapter downloadable guide.
Some o the things you will learn includes:
- The 9 variables that creates explosive propulsion upward
- The neurological technique that creates the muscle memory whenever you need to jump
- Nutrition: the kind of meal plan that create muscle gain and gives you the needed strength and how to incorporate it into your life.
- The pre workout technique that prevents injury and increases performance
- The exact workout combinations that will give you extra 10-20′ vertical jump in your first 2 weeks!
and many more
Thats not all.
It also contains videos and media lessons as you watch Jacob peform some of those jumps and exercises
At the beginning of this post, i said i was going to be honest with this review and tell you the things i like and dont like about the manual.
let me start by telling you what I like about the jump manual:
- The techniques and tricks are easy to follow and understand
- It contains tested and proven methods to increase jumps
- It can work for anybody
- The techniques will save you a lot of time from learning how to train by yoourself
- It contains a nutrition plan that shows you how to build muscles
- The preworkout guide shows you how to prevent workout injuries
- It shows you how to defend and block shots
- Helps you dunk the basketball
- Comes with a 30 days money back guarantee
- It requires time and effort: This program will require to make proper investment of time and energy before you start seeing results. so if you are not willing to do that,then dont bother ordering. there is no magic trick or shortcuts to go about it
The creator of the Jump Manual is a certified personal trainer by the Amreican Council on Exercise who has helped so many NBA players and popular Olympian atheles.
In other words, the techniques and methods you are going to learn have been tried and tested by renowed atheletes and has helped thousands of people increase their jumps to as much as 10 inch in just 2 weeks!. I used it,it worked for me and I am pretty sure it will work for you too,
You also get a bonus guide on how to build muscles and prevent training injuries. The best part of it? It comes with a 30 days money back guarantee. So if for any reason you are not satisfied with it,you can ask for your money back. It’s risk Free.